The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Compound effect refers to activities of a small, seemingly insignificant nature that give rise to large benefits. You can't improve something unless you measure it. Adopt a zero-tolerance attitude towards the outcomes of your actions.
For more than 25 years, author Darren Hardy has curated the success media industry. He has seen and done it all. In this book, you will discover the essentials of success. A superachiever who practices and masters the Compound Effect will receive extraordinary success. Inside you will find strategies on:
- A proven strategy for success--every time! Understand how to excel in whatever you do, no matter how great your competitor is or how much smarter they are.
- A good habit is one that is ruining your progress, but you might not be aware of them.
- Major breakthroughs are possible when installing key disciplines in a straightforward manner.
- Motivating yourself to do things you do not want to do--the real, lasting keys to motivation.
- You will become unstoppable if you can capture momentum.
- How superachievers accelerate their careers. Are they getting an unfair advantage? Yes, they do, and now you can too!
If you're serious about living an extraordinary life, use the power of The Compound Effect to create the success you desire.
Today Darren Hardy is one of the most pre-eminent Success Mentors in the personal growth and success industry, having been an influential leader in the field for more than 25 years. Three networks under his leadership have produced more than 1,000 TV shows featuring every major thought leader of our time. A successful magazine named SUCCESS appeared for eight years after Darren relaunched it as its publisher and founding editor. These positions have given Darren unprecedented access to interview, investigate and publish the stories of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders in the world, including Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Howard Schultz, Steve Wynn, Jack Welch and many more.